Bulldog Reporter hosts a series of webinars, entitled Industry Insights, geared towards PR and communications professionals.
In this series, Bulldog Reporter will host an impressive list of topical speakers. Each one of these individuals is a leader in their field and will share tips and lessons that all PR practitioners can benefit from.
Stop Doing Stupid Stuff – Using PR Measurement to Make Better Decisions
Guest Speaker: Katie Delahaye Paine, founder of KDPaine & Partners Inc., The Delahaye Group and Paine Publishing, author, Senior Fellow and Advisory Board member of the Society for New Communications Research (SNCR), initial founder of the Institute for Public Relations Measurement Commission, regular contributor to Communications World, PR Week, Business Marketing, and New Hampshire Magazine
What you’ll learn:
- Connect the dots between your daily activities and business outcomes
- Develop customized metrics that reflect your value and contribution to business results
- Define benchmarks against which to judge performance
- Extract insight from your data
When: Tuesday, April 25, 2017 @ 11:30 am ET/8:30 am PT
6 Tips on How to Build Better Campaigns
Guest Speaker: Stan Steinreich, President and CEO, Steinreich Communications, former journalist with The New York Times and ABC News
What you’ll learn:
- Develop more targeted strategies
- Sharpen key messages to achieve a more robust response
- Take control of multiple media platforms to achieve desired results
- Seeding program elements to track those desired results
When: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 @ 11:30 am ET/8:30 am PT
If you missed any of our previous webinars don’t worry, they can be accessed on Youtube here.
Topics include: The Art of Storytelling, Keeping Communications Agile in the Connected Era, The Inside Scoop on Niche Journalism, Putting People First, Social Media Strategies to Take Your Brand to the Stars, Publishing on LinkedIn to Build Thought Leadership, Create a CSR Program to Reinforce Your Brand and The Importance of Transparency in the Trust Economy, From Papal Visits to Product Launches: The Secrets to Managing Successful Events