TURNER, a communications agency dedicated to the intersection of earned, owned and paid media strategy, added a wealth of fresh talent to its ranks recently: Nick Hoppe, Vice President – Digital, Laura Pettitt, Senior Director, and Katie Bonneau, Senior Account Supervisor. TURNER also expanded its travel and hospitality client roster, announcing new clients The Hoxton Williamsburg and Visit South Walton.
New Team Additions
- Nick Hoppe, TURNER’s Vice President, Digital, will lead the agency’s digital team, putting clients on the cutting edge of digital content marketing and social media strategy. A sought-after speaker at digital conferences across the country, Nick has driven hundreds of campaigns across all forms of social media. He brings to TURNER a deep understanding of how digital and traditional marketing can seamlessly coexist and be mutually beneficial.
- Heading up TURNER’s teams in the luxury hospitality segment, Senior Director Laura Pettitt brings an in-depth knowledge of luxury hospitality operations, marketing integration and media relationships to her role at TURNER. Her past experience includes agency positions in New York City and Los Angeles and in-house marketing and public relations leadership roles for properties, brands and nonprofits.
- New Senior Account Supervisor Katie Bonneau will work on TURNER’s travel, tourism and hospitality teams. Having previously worked with a broad scope of clients including hotels, restaurants, food and wine events, wineries, and spirit brands, Bonneau fostered her passion for the hospitality industry leading accounts in both Los Angeles and New York City.
New Client Additions
- Since launching in the UK in 2006, the Hoxton hotel brand has been making waves in the hospitality world, offering guests a unique and stylish sleep, eat, work and play experience in London and Europe. Now, the brand is bringing its approach to the North American market with The Hoxton Williamsburg, set to open in summer 2017.
- Located on a beautiful 26-mile stretch of Florida’s Gulf Coast, South Walton boasts countless outdoor adventure opportunities, sugar-white beaches, and turquoise water warm enough for swimming most of the year. With rare coastal dune lakes, maritime forests, and windswept sand dunes, this hidden gem region is an eco-tourist’s delight, and its 16 unique beach neighborhoods add an eclectic, laid-back charm, offering world-class shopping, delicious dining, local art, stunning natural landscapes, live music, and family-friendly activities.