The Public Relations Global Network (PRGN) announced the addition of five new communications agency affiliates to one of the world’s largest PR agency networks. These firms joined PRGN during the consortium’s recent meeting in Lisbon, Portugal earlier this month.
“The addition of these four outstanding affiliates in Europe and one in North America is of strategic importance to PRGN, in part because of the local markets in which they operate,” said Evelyn John Holtzhausen, founder of Cape Town, South Africa-based HWB Communications and president of PRGN. “The GDP value of Canada represents 2.5 percent of the world economy, so having a strong presence there is imperative. The addition of a consumer-oriented firm in Belgium complements PRGN’s Brussels-based, European Union public affairs firm, while our expansion into Bulgaria and Lithuania further strengthens our presence in Eastern Europe and the Baltics, respectively. Likewise, the addition of a firm in Denmark increases our capabilities in Scandinavia, where we already work with another solid affiliate in the area.”
The newly inducted agencies are:
- Ad verum: Founded in 2004, Ad verum develops and implements strategic communications programs for a wide range of clients across multiple industry sectors in all Baltic states – Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Awarded “best campaign in the Baltic states” by the European Excellence Awards in 2014, the agency consults with clients including Dell, Wizz Air, Nike and Bosch.
- Ardency Consulting: Ardency Consulting is a full-service marketing and PR consultancy in Bulgaria which manages communications strategies for both businesses and public organizations. A Golden World Awards 2012 winner in Technology, the firm represents such industry leaders as AIG, Continental, Holcim, Cargill, Hewlett-Packard, Oracle and the Bulgarian Stock Exchange.
- Media Profile: As Canada’s largest full-service, independent public relations firm, this Toronto-based agency provides a wide range of communications services to leading Canadian and international companies. Canada’s Strategy Magazine awarded Gold as PR Agency of the Year to Media Profile in 2016, one of the highest PR honors in the country.
- Scandinavian Communications: This Copenhagen-based firm specializes in corporate communications, management communications, PR, content marketing, social media and employer branding for clients across Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland. Christina Rytter, formerly of PRGN affiliate, Coast Communications, has opened this new, standalone agency in Copenhagen. She also currently serves as PRGN’s president-elect and will assume the group’s leadership helm in mid-2017.
- Two cents: With more than 15 years’ experience, Two cents helps companies with a range of corporate PR and marketing services like product PR, content marketing, community management and effective advertising. The team serves multiple sectors, including both the MICE and the construction + real estate industries. Among the firm’s key clients: Diversified Business Communications, GROHE, Velux, Daikin, Wienerberger and Schneider Electric.