Skift, an industry intelligence and marketing platform in travel, has launched a new SkiftEDU online course: “Makings of the Modern Travel PR Pro.” This on-demand course provides participants with the tools, tactics and trends needed to become a successful travel public relations professional.
“Makings of the Modern Travel PR Pro” is part of Skift’s continuing efforts to enhance the professional skills of marketers, strategists and technologists in travel. The course is self-paced and multifaceted, consisting of 8 parts that will teach participants how to:
- Build a Breakout Travel Campaign
- Define Success Through Measurement
- Craft Your Message and Media Distribution for Your Travel Campaign
- Work with Influencers to Bolster Your Travel Campaign
- Get Placement in Print and Traditional Media Outlets
- Create Your Own Content and Lead the Conversation
- Create Corporate Social Responsibility Programs
- Handle Crisis Communications in Travel
Guidance and expertise is provided by many top travel PR gurus including James Boyd, VP of PR for Singapore Airlines; Laura Davidson, Founder & President of Laura Davidson PR; Sandra Fine, SVP, Global Director of Results Management, rbb Communications; Marie Griffin, VP, Global Communications, Wyndham Hotel Group; Cathleen Johnson, Managing Director, Percepture; Nestor E. Lara Baeza, Director, Xhibition; and Jennifer Maguire, Founder & President, Jennifer Maguire Communications & PR.