Bulldog Reporter's PR University Presents a New Master Class Webinar
Oakland, CA— PR pros that are tasked with preparing their top executives to face the press should attend this new 90-minute webinar from PR University.
This 90-minute webinar for PR professionals titled: Prepare Your CEO to Face the Press: 10 Powerful Media Training Techniques in 90 Minutes will teach 10 proven media training techniques guaranteed to prepare their executives to face, disarm and even impress the press—and apply them to not only turn their top spokesperson into a coveted media source overnight, but also to double their positive media coverage and show a greater ROI for their PR efforts. This webinar will be moderated by renowned media trainer and best seller author, TJ Walker.
This exclusive PR University half-day webinar takes place on Thursday, October 4, at 1PM EDT (noon CDT; 11AM MDT; 10AM PDT).
TJ Walker, CEO, Media Training Worldwide
Here are some of the latest techniques PR pros will learn:
• How to prioritize media interviews so they don't waste your exec's time
• Mock interviews made easy: How to think like a reporter so they can prepare their exec to face the questions most likely to be asked
• Preparation tools and templates: Why CEOs prefer media "coaching" to "training"—and how to quickly prep them for every interview using the same engaging process
• Messaging essentials: A systematic approach to developing and delivering a memorable media message every single time the media call
• Traits stellar media sound bites share—and how their exec can use the A-BEACH-PRO acronym to give journalists the quotes they crave
• Proven strategies to help reduce their exec's nervousness before an interview
• Tips and guidelines for helping their CEO look great on camera
• Bridging and beyond—how to transition between message points so their exec stays on track with approved media messages
• A successful approach for handling tough media questions
• How to avoid getting misquoted by media
• Strategies for speaking to new media
• Common mistakes to avoid when preparing execs for media interviews—plus the mistakes execs most often make with TV, radio and features media
• Case Studies and Examples: How other PR pros and their bosses have dramatically improved their media coverage by applying these techniques.
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per year with extraordinary speakers on media relations skills, PR measurement, crisis communications, advanced PR technology, social media, and pitching the nation's most influential media—a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs. Bulldog Reporter also publishes the Daily ‘Dog online trade journal.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University 90-minute webinar costs just $299 per login. Participants in this webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University webinars receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance.. For more information on taking part in the event, go to our conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.