Bulldog Reporter's PR University Presents a New Master Class Webinar
Oakland, CA— PR professionals seeking to become a master of PR using today's hottest visual/social sites and digital tools like Instagram, Pinterest and infographics to build their brand and reach millions of engaged followers online should attend this new 90-minute webinar from PR University.
PR pros that attend Mastering Visual/Social PR: Best New Practices for Using Instagram, Pinterest and Infographics to Build Brand and Buzz will also learn proven, street-smart techniques from a stellar panel of social media marketers willing to share what they've learned from their own campaigns.
This exclusive PR University webinar takes place on Friday, November 9, at 1PM EST (noon CST; 11AM MST; 10AM PST).
Autumn Truong, Senior Manager, Social Media, Global Corporate Communications, Cisco
Katy Phillips, Social Communications Analyst, American Airlines
Christina Holmes, Global Social Media Manager, PUMA International
Lexie Riegelhaupt, Public Relations Manager, Mashable
What PR pros will learn:
• Why Pinterest, Instagram and infographics have gained traction so fast—and why PR pros need a visual PR strategy before it's too late
• Secrets of Sharable Branding: What brands need to do to engage correctly on Pinterest and Instagram, not to look like they are selling, and to drive Web traffic
• Best techniques for turning concepts into compelling visual elements—without bothering the art or Web department
• How to attract followers as well as key influencers while showcasing wares and services with engaging messages
• The Pinterest Primer:
• Tips for setting up or improving your Pinterest account
• Which board categories and visual stories you should be creating
• How to drive referral traffic to your Pinterest boards and other sites
• The Instagram Primer:
• Tips for setting up or improving your Instagram profile
• How to tag pictures with relevant hashtags in the comments section—plus how to tag other relevant users and influencers
• How to integrate your Instagram activity with Facebook, Twitter and your website
• Tools to help you monitor stats and promote your stream
• The Infographic Primer:
• Research insights—what data to use and where to get them
• Storytelling tips and why not to rely solely on graphic designers
• Outsourcing costs versus DIY tools
• SEO Tips: How visual content builds links and drives search rankings
• Measurement and Metrics: How to measure the value of your efforts and prove their worth to management
• Best Practices: Most effective promotions and techniques being used by brands using visuals to build buzz—and how you can imitate their success
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per year with extraordinary speakers on media relations skills, PR measurement, crisis communications, advanced PR technology, social media, and the nation's most influential media—a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University webinar costs just $299 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to the conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.