NRPR Group LLC, a leading PR, social media marketing, and strategic positioning agency founded by public relations and digital marketing veteran, Nicole Rodrigues, has announced the creation and launch of its new video series, PRactical Guide to Publicity.
The series aims at teaching C-Level executives—especially CEOs and CMOs—the true benefits of strategic PR. Since these executives are often times the ones hiring public relations professionals, Rodrigues created this video series to help those without a background in PR understand the ever-changing media landscape.
“Most videos in this space are for people in PR who are looking for more education or who want to sharpen their skills,” said Rodrigues. “We made ours because we wanted to educate those who don’t necessarily have that background in PR, but who are making PR-related decisions for their company, and are curious about our industry, what we do, and how we do it.”
Produced by The Readmond Co., PRactical Guide to Publicity’s initial release includes eleven videos on topics such as the history and evolution of PR, building a brand’s image, getting coverage, and even what good PR costs.
“We love breaking the norms and producing innovative, fresh content,” said director Stephen Readmond and producer Christopher Stanley, co-founders of The Readmond Co. “These videos do just that—they tackle a challenge that hasn’t yet been addressed but are still fun and approachable.”
The series will be released starting March 3, 2016. The initial release will feature the series’ introduction and first three videos, including:
- Introduction: The Evolution Of Public Relations: Embracing The Changes
- Public Relations Builds Trust In Your Brand
- The Media Landscape Is Shrinking. What Does That Mean?
- Hire A Public Relations Pro And Let Them Do Their Job
The remaining seven videos will be released according to the following schedule:
- March 7 – 4. Familiarize Yourself With Where You Want Coverage
- March 10 – 5. Image Is Everything: Build, Promote And Protect It
- March 17 – 6. Create. Grow. Publicize. Repeat.
- March 24 – 7. Express Yourself: Let Your Voice Be Heard
- March 31 – 8. Help The Media Find And Understand You
- April 7 – 9 – Show Off Your Coverage
- April 14 – 10 – Great Publicity Comes With A Price Tag
PRactical Guide to Publicity is the next step for NRPR as it continues for build more affinity, respect, and understanding for the public relations industry from others who desire more information before incorporating PR into their business.
Rodrigues and NRPR plan to produce more videos and hope that the PR industry will chime in on the conversation and make it a communal effort to help one another.
Here’s an exclusive look at a selection of videos in the series:
Introduction: The Evolution Of Public Relations: Embracing The Changes
Public Relations Builds Trust In Your Brand
The Media Landscape Is Shrinking. What Does That Mean?