North 6th Agency (N6A), communications agency based in New York City and Toronto, announced that Senior Vice President of Operations John Hannaway has been named a silver winner of the 2017 Best in Biz International Awards in the HR Executive of the Year category.
Hannaway joined N6A in 2015 as Vice President and was subsequently promoted to the position of Senior Vice President of Operations, overseeing the company’s HR, finance and daily operating functions. Since he joined N6A, Hannaway has been instrumental in spearheading several critical initiatives to support N6A’s growth and scale objectives, including:
- Managing the implementation of N6A’s proprietary KPI and performance measurement software tool.
- Overseeing the launch of N6A’s “Compete and Care” perks, recruiting and culture portal at www.CompeteandCare.com.
- Opening N6A’s new HQ office at 50 Greene Street in the SoHo section of New York City.
- Opening N6A’s Toronto office in the Financial District of Toronto.
- Supporting N6A acquisitions and strategic growth initiatives.
- Streamlining various other HR, benefits and financial programs for N6A employees and recruits.
“We are proud to have John in the N6A family, and are grateful for the ‘above and beyond’ approach he brings to the office every day,” said Matt Rizzetta, CEO of N6A. “John’s efforts have been crucial in helping us elevate our innovation in the areas of HR, finance and culture, and have made N6A a special home for our employees.”