After a seven-year awards season hiatus, Consensus, a full-service public relations and public affairs firm, made a strong showing at Los Angeles’ public relations annual awards event by taking home 15 trophies at Wednesday night’s PRSA Los Angeles-sponsored PRism Awards – including the coveted President’s Award for most awards received during the PRism Awards show.
The firm was recognized for its work in community relations, public affairs, crisis communications, and social media, among others.
A complete list of the PRism awards received by Consensus includes:
- Crisis Communications – Government
- Events & Observances – Consumer Services
- Integrated Communications – Government
- Pro Bono Program
- Newsletters – Digital
- Social Media – Business-to-Consumer
- Video Programs – Consumer Services
- Websites External/Public
Campaigns recognized include the Help House L.A. Vets campaign led by Consensus for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs West Los Angeles Master Plan, Pershing Square Renew, the Equity Office Daily Brief, Hollywood Burbank Airport Community Outreach Meetings and more.
- Consensus additionally received Awards of Excellence in the following categories:
- Community Relations – Government
- Events & Observances – Government
- Marketing – Corporate/Business
- Public Affairs – Government
- Social Media – Government
“Peer recognition for your work is so incredibly gratifying and, more importantly, humbling,” said Josh Gertler, president and CEO of Consensus.