As brand marketers know, generating local buzz for national franchises can be easier said than done, so digital marketing platform StreamSend shares ten steps that agencies and marketers can follow to build local business while leveraging national franchises’ brand equity with centralized email marketing.
“National brands and marketers want to crank up targeted communications with customers and prospects, but not lose control of messaging with franchisee-executed individual email campaigns,” said Dan Forootan, president of StreamSend, in a news release. “They want to balance control with local impact, and the answer is centralized messaging.”
- Think Small, Win Big—A centralized approach to email marketing let franchises deliver targeted, personalized, localized and measurable campaigns while maintaining consistent brand image. They can leverage brand equity while managing campaigns across the entire organization from one central location.
- Geo-Smart—They can increase sales by sending campaigns to customers franchise-wide with geo-targeted promotions corresponding to individual franchise locations.
- Optimize with More Data—They can also collect valuable data as a centralized approach lets them collect and immediately analyze actionable data franchise-wide to help spot trends and tweak campaigns for optimal results.
- Cumulative Intelligence—Multi-level reporting lets them report on campaigns globally or by individual locations, then find out what works, and what doesn’t, so locations can learn from one another.
- ROI-Smart—Franchises can also maximize time and resources, leveraging the data collected franchise-wide to develop triggered, personalized email communications that cross sell and upsell customers based on purchase history and preferences.
- Boost Conversion—An organized, centralized database will help ensure that timely and personal email communications can convert a prospect into a customer, boost emails’ average order value and increase existing customers’ lifetime value.
- Capture Data—Having defined how email campaigns will be segmented and what type of information to leverage for automated emails, the database captures this information from franchise locations, purchase forms and landing pages.
- Make it Look Easy—Creating a series of templates lets franchises easily launch different types of campaign messages, such as coupons, what’s new, special offers, events, surveys and more. Consistent branding can accompany a host of different layouts.
- Automatically Accurate—Centralizing email makes automation more likely to succeed as marketers can better orchestrate triggered communications prompted by the person receiving the message. Dynamic content can tailor a national email template with a different promotional offer for each franchise location.
- Automatic Payoff—Centralized strategy makes automation pay off by defining goals and the type of email remarketing campaigns to implement, from cart abandonment reminders to welcome emails to product trial upgrade emails.
Find out how franchise email marketing can be powered by centrally managed campaigns that control brand consistency while delivering local, personalized messages. Download StreamSend’s Franchise Email Marketing Guide here.
Source: PRWeb; edited by Richard Carufel