Vocus (www.vocus.com) recently announced new and enhanced features in its Marketing Suite. Initially released in December, the Vocus Marketing Suite includes new features such as Buying Signals, Business Streams and the award-winning email platform Vocus acquired from iContact. With thousands of businesses using it since its first release in Fall, 2011, Vocus Marketing Suite is one the most popular marketing software suites available.
Buying Signals monitors and identifies key phrases in social media to notify marketers when customers are ready to buy. Business Streams provides marketers with a single management point to receive marketing opportunities such as sales leads, media interview requests, and social media conversations.
"Great marketing requires working in many mediums and that can take its toll on businesses," said You Mon Tsang, SVP Products at Vocus, Inc., in a company release. "The new Vocus Marketing Suite takes diverse marketing disciplines — social, publicity, search and email — and unifies them. An integrated suite, as well as innovative technologies like Buying Signals and the Recommendation Engine results in a cohesive stream of marketing opportunities to attract, engage, and retain customers."
The Vocus Marketing Suite gets marketers more branding and lead generation opportunities to attract and engage customers. Some of the features that empower users in this release of Vocus Marketing Suite:
- Buying Signals: Monitor millions of conversations and flag tweets that indicate potential new customers.
- Business Streams: Manage publicity, social and marketing opportunities strategically in one place to reduce time spent and increase efficiency.
- Recommendation Engine: Engage into suggested conversations to help build presence, increase followers, share content, and boost credibility and brand awareness.
- Facebook Apps: Use 18 different Facebook apps such as a sweepstakes contest app to increase fans, engage customers.
- Email Marketing: Target campaigns with easy segmentation and autoresponders to generate more revenue and nurture leads.
- Contact Management: Manage and segment contacts using email addresses in order to better nurture leads by need and demographic information.
- Message Builder: Create emails with a huge range of professionally designed templates to better convert leads and new business.
- Business Streams: Amplify email content through Facebook or Twitter, and measure campaign results with real-time analytics to determine effectiveness and ROI.
- Publicity Alerts: Receive media inquiries directly from over 30,000 journalists, to create publicity and buzz.
- News Release: Publish news releases using the world¹s #1 news release service to reach new customers.
"Buying Signals is a valuable tool for quickly recognizing potential leads and reaching out to them," said Jennifer London of Diamond Nexus, a Vocus Marketing Suite customer, in the release. "It helped us start real conversations with potential customers."
To learn more about how the Vocus Marketing Suite delivers streams of marketing opportunities by integrating social, search, email and publicity together visit www.vocus.com.