Establish your brilliance in digital and social communications by winning the only award judged exclusively by working journalists
Announcing the 2016 Bulldog Digital/Social PR Awards winners! See the full list below in alphabetical order. If the company name is linked, you can click and visit their company profile page in our Winners Circle to learn more about the firm and all their Bulldog Award wins.
Allen & Gerritsen
Cohn & Wolfe
Fox Home Entertainment
Honeywell Hometown Solutions and The National Center For Missing and Exploited Children
Hunter Public Relations
Irwin Gail Consumer Communications
Ogilvy Public Relations
Portland Business Alliance
Sony Pictures Television
Steam Whistle Brewing
The Thomas Collective
Wake Forest University
The 2016 Bulldog Digital/Social PR Awards are now closed—check back in 2017 for dates to enter.
We have multiple categories so there is definitely an opportunity to find one that is right for your PR campaign. Early bird pricing is in effect until June 24, 2016 with the final deadline to enter of August 5, 2016. Campaign entries for the 2016 Bulldog Digital/Social PR Awards should be for work completed between June 2015 – August 2016.
Submit early and SAVE! The cost to enter during early bird dates is $395 per campaign. After the early bird deadline, the price to enter will increase to $475. Enter in multiple categories to increase your chances of winning and to be considered for the Grand Prize—only $195 for each additional category using the same campaign.
PAY NOW – ENTER LATER. Take advantage of Early Bird pricing even when your submission is not complete. Once you have gone through the process, please ignore the note that states you will not be able to go back in and edit your entry. We will ensure to allow any edits until submission deadline.
Multiple Entries: You can enter any of your outstanding digital/social achievements in any number of the campaign or people- or organization-specific categories
Note: there will be a Grand Prize winner for the Best Digital/Social Campaign of the Year, chosen by the judges from multi-award winners in various campaigns categories, so it pays to enter in multiple categories.
“Winning a Bulldog Award is true validation of all the hard work that goes into a successful PR campaign. It’s a chance for your whole team to celebrate, and it’s particularly notable because these awards are voted on by working journalists, unlike other industry recognition. We have had the good fortune to be honored with a couple Bulldog awards in recent years, and it has served to further solidify our reputation for digital/social expertise in the sports industry. We are also proof that a successful entry does not require massive agency/client budgets, but delivering on business objectives through creative strategy and execution on a shoe-string budget can be just as impactful.” – Jim Delaney, President & CEO, Activate Sorts & Entertainment
Enter your digital/social campaigns in either the 10 industry-specific categories or the 17 technique-specific categories. Gold, silver and bronze awards are given to worth candidates in each category with the Grand Prize winner selected from a multi-category award winner. Click here to see the judging criteria for this program.
- Best Use of Digital/Social for a Health/Fitness/Medicine Campaign
- Best Use of Digital/Social for Higher Education Marketing
- Best Use of Digital/Social for a Banking/Financial Services Campaign
- Best Use of Digital/Social for Cause/Advocacy/Corporate Social Responsibility
- Best Use of Digital/Social for a Food/Beverages/Restaurant Campaign
- Best Use of Digital/Social for a Travel/Hospitality Campaign
- Best Use of Digital/Social for a Consumer Technology Campaign
- Best Use of Digital in a B2B Technology Campaign
- Best Use of Digital in an Arts/Entertainment/Culture Campaign
- Best Use of Digital/Social in a Public Affairs/Awareness Campaign
- Best Online Crisis Response
- Best Blog (Company/Organization)
- Best Blog (Individual)
- Best Blog for an Agency/Consultancy
- Best Organizational E-Newsletter, External
- Best Online Employee Communications
- Best Social Network Messaging Strategy
- Best Measurement of Digital/Social Communications
- Best Use of Digital/Social to Pitch Traditional Media
- Best Microsite or Specialized Website
- Best New or Redesigned Website of the Year
- Digitally/Socially Engaged Brand of the Year
- Best Online/Social Media Community of the Year
- Best Online Newsroom of the Year
- Best Use of Video in a Digital/Social Environment
- Best Use of Search Engine Optimization in a Campaign
- Best Digital/Social Word-of-Mouth Campaign