Tell the world about your achievements in Corporate Social Responsibility: Enter and win a Bulldog CSR Award
We have multiple categories so there is definitely an opportunity to find one that is right for your PR campaign. Early bird pricing is in effect until December 2, 2016 (midnight ET) with the final deadline to enter of December 16, 2016 (midnight ET). Campaign entries for the 2016 Bulldog CSR PR Awards should be for work completed between October 2015 – November 2016.
Submit early and SAVE! The cost to enter during early bird dates is $395 per campaign. After the early bird deadline, the price to enter will increase to $475. Enter in multiple categories to increase your chances of winning and to be considered for the Grand Prize—only $195 for each additional category using the same campaign.
PAY NOW – ENTER LATER. Take advantage of Early Bird pricing even when your submission is not complete. Once you have gone through the process, please ignore the note that states you will not be able to go back in and edit your entry. We will ensure to allow any edits until submission deadline.
Multiple Entries: You can enter any of your outstanding CSR achievements in any number of the campaign, people or organization-specific categories
Note: there will be a Grand Prize winner for the Best CSR PR Campaign of the Year, chosen by the judges from multi-award winners in various campaigns categories, so it pays to enter in multiple categories.
Check out the brochure for all the guidelines to help you put together you winning submission. We also suggest you view the judging criteria to gain a better understanding of what our judges will be looking for in your entry.
CSR AWARDS: CAMPAIGN CATEGORIES
- Best Green/Environmental Campaign
- Best Sustainability Campaign
- Best Cause/Advocacy Campaign
- Best Corporate Image Campaign
- Best Corporate and Community, Non-Profit or NGO Partnership
- Best Reputation Campaign during Crisis or Turnaround
- Best Employee/Stakeholder Engagement Program for Good Works
- Best Social/Community Education Campaign
- Best Employee Communications Program
- Best Charitable Giving/Fundraising Campaign
- Best Community Relations Campaign
- Best Campaign Supporting Health
- Best Campaign Supporting Arts/Culture
- Best Campaign Supporting Education
- Best Event Supporting a CSR/Reputation/Sustainability Campaign
- Best Disaster Relief Campaign
- Best Annual Report on CSR and/or Sustainability
- Best Use of Social Media to Communicate CSR/Reputation/Sustainability
CSR AWARDS: OUTSTANDING PEOPLE AND ORGANIZATIONS COMMUNICATING GOOD WORKS
- Outstanding CSR/Sustainability Communicator
- Outstanding CSR/Sustainability Executive
- Best Small PR Agency for Corporate Reputation and Good Works (up to $3 Million)
- Best Mid-Size Agency for Corporate Reputation and Good Works ($3 Million to $10 Million)
- Best Mid-Size Agency for Corporate Reputation and Good Works (over $10 Million to $20)
- Best Large Agency for Corporate Reputation and Good Works (over $20 Million)
- Best CSR Campaign: Organizations under $200 Million in Revenue
- Best CSR Campaign: Organizations $201 Million- $1Billion in Revenue
- Best CSR Campaign: Organizations $1 Billion – $5 Billion in Revenue
- Best CSR Campaign: Organizations over $5 Billion in Revenue