Stars of PR Awards Entry Instructions
How to Submit Your 2013 Bulldog Stars of PR Awards Entry
Step 1: Create Your Entry
- Online entry is a snap. All that's required is a 3-4 page explanation of your achievements (in PDF format) detailing leadership, integrity, extraordinary accomplishments, breakthrough thinking, initiative and qualities that bring credit to the PR and corporate communications profession. Entries with more than 6 pages (excluding the cover sheet) will not be accepted
All entries must have the official entry cover sheet included in your PDF.
You can download the cover page here: 2013 Bulldog Stars of PR Awards Cover Page. It is in MS Word format and should be easy to include in your entry.
- If you wish to submit video, audio or other multimedia, please include a "Media Links" page in your PDF and place the links to the hosted files on your choice of hosting sites. i.e. YouTube, Vimeo, Flickr or your own website. (Front-runner candidates in each category may later be asked to substantiate claims of media coverage.)
- Using hosting sites that require user name and password is strongly discouraged, as we cannot guarantee our judges will log in to view them.
- All campaigns must have run between May 1, 2012 and April 30, 2013
- To view an example entry please click here: EXAMPLE
- If you do not know how to create a PDF file, please click here: howtocreateapdf.pdf
Step 2: Name Your File(s)
- Please name your file in the following format (do not use spaces or underscores):
- The list of 4-character category abbreviations is contained in the table below.
- Stars of PR Entry Title is the name you gave your campaign on the registration form.
If you are entering your Monday Night Football campaign in the "Best Use of Social Media Tools—Business/Consumer," you would name your file:
If entering campaign into multiple categories, please use the correct 4-character category abbreviation for each file.
* All file names will be validated.
- Please make sure you follow the naming convention for your files. If you do not follow the proper naming convention, your entry(s) will not pass the validation process and you will receive an error uploading your files!
- The list of categories is contained in the table below.
- Once your files are prepared and saved using the naming convention, you're ready to go!
Step 3: Pay for Your Entry
Use the form on the next page to select the entry categories that you wish to enter and submit your payment. You must submit and pay for each unique award entry. You may enter your award entry in as many categories as you wish using the check boxes. Note that each submission must be named according to step two above and have a separate cover sheet.
Step 4: Upload your files
After you fill out the form and pay based on the number of categories entered, you will receive a link to upload your files. Please copy this link somewhere safe because you will need it to upload your PDF files to our FTP server. It is recommended that you have your PDF files prepared and your files named prior to submitting payment as it will make it easier to simply upload your files right after you submit payment.
Step 5: Checklist before you submit
- Is your entry 6 or fewer pages?
- Have you included a unique cover page for each entry and category?
- Have you included a media or links page for your video and/or audio content?
Have you named your files correctly using the scheme outline above?
If you have done all of the above and your file will not upload, or you did not receive your upload link, please contact our client satisfaction department at 1-800-959-1059 and someone will help you submit your entries.
Stars of PR Categories:
|NAOY||New Agency of the Year|
|SA1M||Small Agency of the Year – Under $1,000,000|
|SA3M||Small Agency of the Year – Under $3,000,000|
|SA5M||Small Agency of the Year – Under $5,000,000|
|SA10||Small Agency of the Year – Under $10,000,000|
|MA20||Midsize Agency of the Year – Under $20,000,000|
|MA50||Midsize Agency of the Year – Under $50,000,000|
|LA50||Large Agency of the Year – Above $50,000,000|
|GAYM||Global Agency of the Year (Multinational Practice)|
|BAOY||Boutique Agency of the Year (Specialty Practice)|
|CRAY||Crisis Agency of the Year|
|FIRA||Financial/Investor Relations Agency of the Year|
|HAOY||Healthcare Agency of the Year|
|TAOY||Technology Agency of the Year|
|CAOY||Consumer Agency of the Year|
|EAOY||Entertainment Agency of the Year|
|PAAY||Public Affairs Agency of the Year|
|DAOY||Digital Agency of the Year|
|GAOY||Global Agency of the Year|
|APOY||Agency Professional of the Year|
|CCPY||Corporate Communications Professional of the Year|
|DCPY||Digital Communications Professional of the Year|
|NACP||Nonprofit/Association Communications Professional of the Year|
|AICP||Academic Institution Communications Professional of the Year|
|FIRC||Financial/IR Communications Professional of the Year|
|PAPY||Public Affairs Professional of the Year|
|PUOY||Publicist of the Year|
|CMPY||Crisis Management Professional of the Year|
|PRBY||PR Blogger of the Year|
|SMIY||Social Media Innovator of the Year|
|MRPY||Media Relations Professional of the Year|