Bulldog Reporter's PR University Presents a New Master Class Webinar
Oakland, CA— PR professionals seeking to learn the best ways Facebook Timeline can help them optimize their Facebook page, increase visibility and grow their followers should attend this new 90-minute webinar from PR University.
This webinar titled: New Secrets of Using Facebook Timeline to Increase Engagement, Visibility and Followers will take PR pros behind the scenes of the some of the most successful Facebook brand pages and learn how they are using the latest Timeline features and other powerful tactics to drive their success.
This exclusive PR University webinar takes place on Friday, October 19, at 1PM EDT (noon CDT; 11AM MDT; 10AM PDT).
Jennifer Lashua, Social Media Strategist, Social Media Center of Excellence, Intel
Josh Martin, Manager, Social Media, Arby's
Lindsay Lebresco, Social Media Manager, Lilly Pulitzer
Drew Carls, Digital Content Coordinator, University of Texas at Austin
What PR pros will learn:
• Advanced Facebook Boot Camp 2012: How top brands are leveraging the awesome power of Facebook Timeline—and how they can too
• Cover Photos and More: Examples and strategies of top Timeline cover photo spreads—and how to get one without spending a fortune
• Milestones, Pins and Star Power: How to easily use the new Timeline features to engage and energize followers—and campaigns
• App-world: Get the latest ideas and tips for which third-party apps are driving the most users to brand sites—and which ones are over-rated
• How to use advanced Facebook features like Reach Generator to multiply the impact of their marketing efforts—and find new friends and fans fast
• Case studies—and success stories: How and why companies are putting time—and resources—into their Facebook Timeline efforts, and why they should, too
• Landmines, missteps and false starts to avoid: Learn what not to do on the new Timeline feature—and how to handle the fallout if they make a boo-boo
• What's next: The latest Facebook Timeline upgrades, including last month's Timeline changes to mobile fan pages … and improvements to come
• The ROI of Facebook marketing: What companies—and savvy marketing pros—need to know about converting Facebook efforts into increased revenues, market share, visibility—and career success
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per yearwith extraordinary speakers on media relations skills, PR measurement, crisis communications, advanced PR technology, social media, and the nation's most influential media—a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University webinar costs just $299 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to the conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.