May 3, 2006
Stern + Associates Signs Seven New Clients
Stern + Associates (S+A), a New Jersey-based public relations and marketing communications agency, has recently signed seven new clients in a broad range of disciplines, including business products and services, higher education, health care, technology and design. The new additions to the Stern + Associates client list include:
- Cerionx: an advanced technology company dedicated to the development of state-of-the-art products for laboratory research applications in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, genomic and other life sciences.
- Keilhauer: a top designer and manufacturer of seating that meets the needs of the ever-changing office environment, including task and executive chairs; lounge seating and complementary tables; and side and stacking chairs.
- The Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation: one of the nation's leading providers of comprehensive physical medicine and rehabilitation services.
- London Business School: one of the world leaders of management and business education. Its faculty produces high-quality, world-impacting research, while nurturing future leaders. Students hail from 124 countries and leave London Business School with sharp decision-making and problem-solving skills, a strategic mindset and a global view of leadership.
- Rave Wireless: a provider of GPS-enhanced mobile applications for communities, such as colleges and universities. Rave Wireless' applications enable a previously unimaginable experience across safety, social networking, academics and commerce.
- St. Jacques Franchise Marketing: a leading firm specializing in creative advertising and marketing solutions that help address the distinct marketing challenges associated with franchise organizations.
- WorkRite Ergonomics: a manufacturer of high-quality, innovative ergonomic products for office environments, including height-adjustable work centers and accessories. The company's designs are flexible, easy-to-operate ergonomic solutions that can be tailored to any workplace.
"We are attracting new clients at an unprecedented rate and are excited to add these prestigious organizations to our client roster, as well as expand activities with other key clients," said Susan Stern, president of S+A. "This current growth is a true testament to our firm's versatility and strength in providing exceptional public relations programs and results across a broad range of practice areas."