June 15, 2012
PR Newswire Unveils Agility, A New Platform that Integrates Media Targeting, Monitoring, Real-time Engagement and Top-Level Content Distribution
PR Newswire (www.prnewswire.com) has unveiled Agility, a fully integrated communications and workflow platform to combine powerful media monitoring, media targeting and real-time engagement tools with industry-leading content distribution capabilities — all from a single dashboard. Agility, which currently has more than 300 active early adopters, allows marketing and communication professionals to free themselves from the disparate platforms they currently use, and now seamlessly target, engage with and monitor traditional media and social influencers through one integrated dashboard with a single login, the company says. Agility helps these professionals glean actionable insights into who is saying what about their brand, how influential these people are, where these conversations are happening and to engage these influencers in real-time, according to a company release. "Communications professionals must now be able to identify and target, listen to and monitor their audiences in real-time, and then create, curate, and distribute content across traditional and social channels to generate ongoing awareness and positive conversations around their brands," said Ninan Chacko, CEO of PR Newswire, in a news release. "Executing all of the above on Agility's singular platform saves time and helps users to quickly work in real-time to cull insights from social conversations, and turn them into actions that impact business. Agility addresses the needs of this agile marketing and communications environment like no other platform can."
VP and lead analyst Chuck Richard at leading media research and advisory firm Outsell, Inc. sees four differentiating indicators of future media leaders. "The winners will deliver workflow integration, embed pervasive analytics, improve the ROI of marketing services and tap emerging global growth markets," according to Richard. "Agility incorporates elements of all four."
Unique to all other communications platforms in the market today, Agility combines the largest global media database of more than 700,000 traditional and social media contacts; a sophisticated monitoring technology that provides precise, as well as relevant related results; seamless access to an organization's own social channels; email capabilities to engage audiences in real-time; and direct integration with PR Newswire's superior content distribution network.
"Agility is an extremely intuitive platform that will make communications professionals much more efficient and effective in their jobs," said Marian Salzman, chief executive officer at Euro RSCG, in the release. "The level of intelligence around a brand or topic that can be uncovered using Agility and the ability to react to this intelligence in real-time, combined with the seamless access to PR Newswire's distribution services, is what makes Agility stand apart."
As part of the global media database, media monitoring technology and real-time engagement tools, Agility also provides:
- More than 300,000 updates to contact records made each month by PR Newswire's dedicated media research team
- More information per individual contact — social profiles, photos, latest tweets, Klout Score — than any other provider
- Deeper insight into information relevant to what you're looking for through the best guided navigation in the industry
- Unparalleled level of relevancy in monitoring results uncovering trending topics and people associated with your search
- The best intelligence around what's being said and by whom about your brand across traditional and social media
- Deep analysis of key performance indicators, such as media volume, in order to highlight channels that are the most effective means to convey messages
- The simplest to use dashboard interface in the industry that will get you up and running in mere minutes and provide intuitive paths forward, making it easy to accomplish your goals
- Straightforward flat-fee pricing with no hidden data or usage fees