August 3, 2012
Meredith Xcelerated Marketing Wins Five Target Awards From Direct Marketing Association of Detroit
Meredith Xcelerated Marketing (MXM), Meredith Corporation's (www.meredith.com) global customer engagement agency, announced that it has won five Target Awards presented by the Direct Marketing Association of Detroit for work done on behalf of Chrysler.
"It's such an honor to receive these awards on behalf of our client Chrysler," said David Brown, Executive Vice President, Meredith Xcelerated Marketing. "We strive to meet and exceed our goals for every program we take on, and these awards are a testament to our efforts and achievements."
"MXM has been a fantastic partner," said Bethany Obloy, Senior Manager, CRM, Chrysler. "These awards reflect their hard work, first-rate CRM expertise and, ultimately, their contribution to our tremendous sales gains over the past year."
At this year's awards ceremony, MXM was awarded in two categories for its work with Chrysler:
CATEGORY: AUTOMOTIVE/OVER .50 PER PIECE
- FIAT Launch Direct Mail — First Place and Best in Show
- MXM and Chrysler built extensive awareness of the U.S. arrival of the FIAT brand and encouraged consumers to visit their local FIAT Studio by leveraging highly-targeted competitive list segments to reach an effective mix of active shoppers and lifestyle targeted consumers.
- Chrysler Brand Direct Mail — Second Place
- Tapped to introduce the all-new 2011 Chrysler Brand full-line vehicles to in-market owners and prospects, MXM developed a highly successful direct marketing campaign leveraging a private offer. The campaign increased sales conversions across all target audiences.
- Chrysler Group Direct Mail — Third Place
- MXM identified and engaged in-market owners and prospects, encouraging them to purchase a new vehicle through a targeted, branded communication including a purchase offer and robust follow-up communication plan. The program drove a significant number of new customers to Chrysler Group brands, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram, a requirement to driving market share gains.
CATEGORY: AUTOMOTIVE/UNDER .50 PER PIECE
- Mopar Service Mailing — Third Place
- MXM generated service traffic and increased sales of Mopar parts to raise net profits, redesigned the existing service marketing communication to effectively introduce consumers to Mopar, and continued to promote the dealership difference, provide national rebates, feature seasonal services, coupon offers and relevant sales messages.