2011 Communicators Online Newsroom Practices Survey
Conducted by Bulldog Reporter and Business Wire
Download the Executive Summary Free!
A Bulldog Reporter/Business Wire survey of 458 communications practitioners reveals trends in online newsroom use and growth. This survey, conducted from Sept. 12-20, 2011, covered PR and corporate communicators across all job titles and business types.
By downloading the report, you'll learn the answers to questions such as:
- What percentage of corporate communicators are currently using an online newsroom? Are they in-house are agency practitioners?
- Are communicators developing their newsrooms internally or relying on vendors and other developers?
- How frequently do organizations update their online newsrooms, and what do these practices suggest?
- Are newsroom users posting social media messages via their newsrooms? Where are they sending them?
- What is the single greatest challenge faced by communicators when dealing with their online newsrooms?
The survey results also provide in-depth information about resource allocation, costs, newsroom traffic, content sources and more.
Download the full Executive Summary today and find out where your organization stands among online newsroom users, and how you may be able to improve your own newsroom.